Coffee Talk: A Goal, a Path, and a Mission: Communications Planning at Your Foundation.

LisaRuppleLisaRupple Posts: 19 ✭✭
5 Likes First Compass Anniversary Photogenic CSuite
edited August 2021 in Fund Development

We had a great and lively coffee talk exploring how community foundations do communications planning and implementation.

Let's continue the discussion here - especially for everyone who shared plans for their anniversary events!

Here is the link to the recording:

Thank you to all who participated and joined us and special thank you to @GennaFreed , Communications Director at The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation for being our special guest!

Lisa Rupple (she/her/hers) | Client Success Manager – Strategic Advancement | lisa.rupple@foundant.com

| Direct: 406-922-5115 | Remote Location: Cleveland, OH

www.foundant.com | Headquartered: Bozeman, MT

Comments

• LisaRuppleLisaRupple Posts: 19 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Compass Anniversary Photogenic CSuite

So glad you enjoyed it @RhondaReichert and came away with fresh ideas! Looking forward to the discussion to continue here 🙌

Lisa Rupple (she/her/hers) | Client Success Manager – Strategic Advancement | lisa.rupple@foundant.com

| Direct: 406-922-5115 | Remote Location: Cleveland, OH

www.foundant.com | Headquartered: Bozeman, MT

• GennaFreedGennaFreed Posts: 3
    First Compass Anniversary Photogenic

Ok, forgot the most important part...the communications strategy doc! This is the annual plan I share with our board and reference when I put together my to-do lists, plan monthly/quarterly, etc.. It changes a little each year.