Payment Options

CrystalReeceCrystalReece Posts: 15 ✭✭
Regional Training First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited November 2022 in Finance & Operations

For donors, does anyone have payment options other than credit card or cryptocurrency on their website? I'm thinking e-check, quick checkouts, google/apple pay, venmo, etc for mobile options. If you do have these other options, can a donor who creates an account save their payment information for quick check out in future donations.

Answers

• Hi @CrystalReece! Bumping your question back up to the top of the list for others to see and chime in. I personally love seeing Venmo as a donation option on sites, and have made several donations that way. So easy!

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• brendadavisbrendadavis Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Summit 2024 First Comment Photogenic U.S.A.

We have fiscal sponsors asking us to accept Venmo.

• MichelleGruhnMichelleGruhn Posts: 8 ✭✭✭
    Summit 2024 First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

Has anyone went through the process to sign up for Venmo ?

I heard it was complicated ? We have had several of our groups that fundraise ask for it. 🤑

• MicheleJeicanMicheleJeican Posts: 18 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment CSuite

I am hoping we can revisit this topic of Venmo! Have any CFs set up the Venmo for Non Profit and what does the back end look like? If we were just using it for ourselves and all the money was coming to us as a donation to our general fund, that would be easy. Is there a place for the donor to enter additional information regarding the fund? Using the personal Venmo, there is a space to type what it's for, I just wasn't sure what the Non Profit version looked like?

Appreciate any information you can share!

Thanks!

Michele Jeican

Finance Coordinator

Northern New York Community Foundation

Watertown, NY

Michele R. Jeican, Finance Coordinator

Northern New York Community Foundation

131 Washington Street

Watertown, NY 13601