Hi Community Foundation Friends!

BradWardBradWard Posts: 5 ✭✭
Regional Training Photogenic First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes

Hi everyone -

While new to the Foundant team, I couldn't be happier to continue the journey in the field of community philanthropy in my capacity as Regional Director, Community Foundations!

My passion for community foundations has extended from serving nearly a decade as CEO of two merged CFs in Indiana to over five years with the Council on Foundations as a lead strategist for community philanthropy.

With Foundant, I am eager to help community foundations leverage technology to advance the mission and vision of community philanthropy in a highly entrepreneurial and customer-centric culture that Foundant affords.

Many of you know and have come to appreciate what I see in Foundant—an opportunity to serve nearly 400 community foundations with its integrated systems, and I want to see that number grow. I have seen how technology is transforming our industry, and I am eager to better align technology for strategic and more efficient community work. 

Reach out and help me understand the values, concerns, and learning curves you have experienced with Foundant that will help me be successful with more community foundations going forward!

Cheers,

Brad

Comments