Monday Motivation

edited January 2022 in Just For Fun

Happy Monday! What do you do to motivate yourself to tackle the week? Do you have a routine or mantra that revs you up and keeps you focused? Please share!

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

Comments

• KarenWolfKarenWolf Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 5-Year Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes

I love this question @KaraAdams! I always start my week off(and most days during the week) with an early morning workout. I also like to create an affirmation for the week to keep me on track and focused. This week I am going with; I am stronger than any obstacle that comes in my way.

Karen Wolf

Operations Coordinator

Email karen@cfcwi.org

Web www.cfcwi.org

Facebook www.facebook.com/cfcwi

• I like that mantra, @KarenWolf! A little reminiscent of Indiana Jones and just tackling (or outrunning) whatever comes at you! 😀

I think I'm going to start writing my Monday Motivation down at the start of each week and sticking it on my computer screen as a reminder!

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• This week I'm going to focus on putting energy into the thing I can control.

What's your Monday Motivation?

• KarenWolfKarenWolf Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 5-Year Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes

Find Joy in every moment, challenge and circumstance. I turn 40 on Wednesday and there is nothing better then going into another year on this earth with joy, happiness, and peace.

Karen Wolf

Operations Coordinator

Email karen@cfcwi.org

Web www.cfcwi.org

Facebook www.facebook.com/cfcwi

• HeidiFindlayHeidiFindlay Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    First Answer Photogenic First Compass Anniversary 5 Agrees

Ha! In the morning and through mid-day, I can get by with "breathe" or "pause" or thinking about someone or some place that is special to me. However, by 5pm and in traffic, I reach "dear lord please get me home so I can wash and put my feet up and shut this all out!" By bedtime, I am refreshed again and can calmly remember the blessings of the day. May we all have peace.

• @KarenWolf Happy early birthday! I turn 40 on April 5 and am looking forward to a new decade of opportunities and adventures.

@HeidiFindlay I like that...taking a moment to think about a happy memory of a person or place. I'm going to add that to my bank of techniques! ☮️