Monday Motivation

KaraAdamsKaraAdams
Voter 250 Likes U.S.A. 25 Awesomes
admin
edited March 22 in Just for Fun

Happy Monday! What do you do to motivate yourself to tackle the week? Do you have a routine or mantra that revs you up and keeps you focused? Please share!

DebbieStanton

Comments

• KarenWolfKarenWolf
    Indoorsy U.S.A. 25 Likes First Answer
    ✭✭✭

I love this question @KaraAdams! I always start my week off(and most days during the week) with an early morning workout. I also like to create an affirmation for the week to keep me on track and focused. This week I am going with; I am stronger than any obstacle that comes in my way.

Karen Wolf

Operations Coordinator

Email [email protected]

Web www.cfcwi.org

Facebook www.facebook.com/cfcwi

KaraAdamsDebbieStantonTammyTilzey
  • I like that mantra, @KarenWolf! A little reminiscent of Indiana Jones and just tackling (or outrunning) whatever comes at you! 😀

I think I'm going to start writing my Monday Motivation down at the start of each week and sticking it on my computer screen as a reminder!

KarenWolfDebbieStanton
  • This week I'm going to focus on putting energy into the thing I can control.

What's your Monday Motivation?

KarenWolfJesikaEllis
  • KarenWolfKarenWolf
    Indoorsy U.S.A. 25 Likes First Answer
    ✭✭✭

Find Joy in every moment, challenge and circumstance. I turn 40 on Wednesday and there is nothing better then going into another year on this earth with joy, happiness, and peace.

Karen Wolf

Operations Coordinator

Email [email protected]

Web www.cfcwi.org

Facebook www.facebook.com/cfcwi

JesikaEllis
  • Ha! In the morning and through mid-day, I can get by with "breathe" or "pause" or thinking about someone or some place that is special to me. However, by 5pm and in traffic, I reach "dear lord please get me home so I can wash and put my feet up and shut this all out!" By bedtime, I am refreshed again and can calmly remember the blessings of the day. May we all have peace.

KaraAdamsJesikaEllisTammyTilzey
  • @KarenWolf Happy early birthday! I turn 40 on April 5 and am looking forward to a new decade of opportunities and adventures.

@HeidiFindlay I like that...taking a moment to think about a happy memory of a person or place. I'm going to add that to my bank of techniques! ☮️

KarenWolfJesikaEllisHeidiFindlay