Options

Capacity building grant application samples

jessicamacejessicamace Posts: 8 ✭✭
First Compass Anniversary 5-Year Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
edited December 2022 in Grants & Scholarships

We are in the process of updating our capacity building grant process. I am wondering if anyone offers capacity building grants and would be willing to share their grant application with us. Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Great request, @jessicamace! As a reminder to anyone willing to share their application or application guidelines, you can upload docs right here in this thread by clicking the paperclip icon in the reply box, or you can send Jessica a private, direct message by clicking on her name and uploading a document to the message!

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• Options
    MichelleEberlyMichelleEberly Posts: 15 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Summit 2024 First Comment Name Dropper

I wanted to comment on this in hopes of moving it to the top of discussion! We are going to be offering Capacity Building Grants this FY as well, and was looking for some guidance as to what kinds of questions to ask. If anybody has any applications they are willing to share, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!