On the call I heard Arts Memphis mention a communication/promotion schedule for grant programs and grant webinars.
Any samples or links to great resources for developing a stronger communication schedule?
@TracyLauritzenWright do you have any samples/links to resources you could share with @KristinBurgoyne?
@KristinBurgoyne - Sorry for the delayed response! Thanks for calling my attention to this Meredith! We are developing a procedures document and while it's not yet final, below are our action steps on communications. Feel free to give me a call if you'd like to discuss.
Each Grant Opportunity should include:
· Website pages with updated information
o Each grant has its own website page
o Post opportunity on “Open Grant Programs” once the application is open
o Post on Resources page under “Grants and Other Funding Opportunities”
· Email newsletter posts: 2 postings minimum
o ArtsUpdate or ArtistInfo Newsletters
· Social Media: at least 1 post per the following, on at least 2 of our platforms.
o Announcement of grant opening
o Information session/call
o Office hour opportunity
o Reminder of grant deadline (1 for each LOI and Application if applicable)
· A Foundant and/or Outlook email to past grantees notifying them of the new opportunity available.
· As organizations are identified that have previously not applied to any ArtsMemphis grant opportunity, make introductory phone call and email.
o A personal email or message to relevant organizations and contacts to help share information on the grant opportunity and offer technical assistance.
· Share information with community contacts to help spread awareness of grant opportunity.
o See Community Contact List
· Develop Press Release
o With Donor Partner if applicable
· Other considerations
o Photo opportunity with Donor Partner
o Level of Social Media Announcements
Link to Social Media Standards
Link to Brand Document
Link to Password file for accounts
Link to Community Contact list