How to gather updates on awardees for donor stewardship

LauraBidireanuLauraBidireanu Posts: 2
Conversation Starter Third Compass Anniversary
edited August 23 in Grants & Scholarships

Hello!

As part of our donor stewardship strategy, we use follow-up forms to gather information from awardees. We then use templates to create a summary page that we can share with our donors using the details shared on the follow-ups. However, we have been having issues with the information that the templates pull, so we have been advised by support to create follow-ups for each year that we plan to need them (i.e. renewal forms for each year a student can renew) on the current UA before we copy it for the next year.

Because we have scholarships with a wide range of criteria, we need to have several versions of follow ups to accommodate donor wishes. This will leave us needing to create about 14 different follow-ups every year for our UAs/processes. We always try to streamline our workflow as much as possible, so I wanted to ask if anyone else has a similar workflow to us and can share any insight into how we can approach this without adding so many different follow-ups each year.

Do you have a work-around that has worked for your organization, or do you have any another way to gather information for donor stewardship? I greatly appreciate your insight and suggestions!

Laura Bidireanu

Collier Community Foundation

Comments

• GrettaKrausGrettaKraus Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    World Traveler Second Compass Anniversary 25 Likes 10 Comments

Hi @LauraBidireanu!

I think Foundant's success team would be the perfect group to contact for help with these processes. They are great to help with best practices and workflow adjustment! You can connect with the Client Success team by emailing success@foundant.com!

I am also intrigued to hear if other clients have advice on this specific type of workflow!