Vote on idea to inactivate Grant Types & help with 2022 data clean up

LornaSandbergLornaSandberg Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Up Votes First Compass Anniversary First Answer
edited February 2022 in Grants & Scholarships

It's 2022 and my org is now 3 years into using the GLM and CSuite - lots of learning since we started. We would like to mark some grant types we had at the beginning as "inactive" as they no longer are doing the trick, but they are attached to historical grants, which we would like to keep. If you are in a similar situation, think about voting for the idea to mark inactive (not my idea) in the Idea Lab. Right now it is "in consideration".

I'm just in "cleaning up" mode on few things, so I thought I'd raise the attention on this before my attention moves to other thing lol!

We have a grant type that we are no longer using because it's specific to a fund we no longer have. I would like to be able to delete this grant type, but not delete it from past grants. We still need that historical data for reporting.

Thanks to @JenniferBrambley for originally sharing the idea!

Lorna Sandberg

Director of Philanthropy and Donor Stewardship

(306) 527-7630 (cell)

(306) 751-4751 (work)

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.