West Coast Clients Represent!

AlyseBraatenAlyseBraaten Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
Regional Training First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited April 2023 in Regional Chats

Hey all,

As one of only a hand full of Foundant employees in the Pacific Time Zone, I'd love to connect and help you all connect. If you want to, comment below with your name, title, organization and location. I'll start!

Alyse Barrios Braaten

Manager of Client Services- Grants and Scholarships

Foundant Technologies since 2017 (community and private foundations prior to that)

Bakersfield, California

Alyse Braaten | Manager of Client Services – Grants & Scholarships | www.foundant.com | Bozeman, MT

alyse.braaten@foundant.com | Direct: 406.922.3376 | Cell: 661.364.1012

Comments

• MikedeHilsterMikedeHilster Posts: 14 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes Regional Training Name Dropper

Hi Alyse! And hello to all!

Mike deHilster

Program Officer

Pasadena Community Foundation (2014)

Pasadena, CA

Mike deHilster

Client Success Consultant | Community GLM/SLM | success@foundant.com | Foundant Technologies

• AnnButterfieldAnnButterfield Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Photogenic First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer

Hi Alyse and Mike,

Happy to meet fellow west coasters! We are a CF up in Northern California.

Ann Butterfield

VP for Finance and Operations

Community Foundation Sonoma County

• DarenNordhagenDarenNordhagen Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Beer Expert Photogenic First Compass Anniversary Summit 2022

I'm a part-time PTZer since AZ doesn't transition to daylight savings time and I'm spending a good chunk of my time in AZ these days. (It was awesome to tease folks in the Montana office in January but I'll get payback next week when the forecast is calling for 105+!) Being in the PT gives me lots of new empathy for how significant the time difference is from Eastern Time and how challenging it can be to schedule meetings across the country.

• AleciaKleinerAleciaKleiner Posts: 3
    5-Year Anniversary CSuite

I would love to have more connection to other csuite users and CF friends!

I'm at Jefferson Community Foundation out on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula.

Alecia Kleiner

Manager of Funds and Operations

• AbbeyCameronAbbeyCameron Posts: 6 ✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes CSuite

Hello West Coasters! I'm new the the CF world and am just beginning my CSuite training to implement Foundant. Excited and daunted all at once!

Abbey Cameron

Executive Director, Three Rivers Community Foundation

Benton/Franklin counties, Washington

• Hello Left Coasters! Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe! I am in LA working at Dan Murphy Foundation. Looking forward to the discussion here in Compass!

Cathy Heutmaker

Grants Administrator

Danmurphyfoundation.org

• soniamarieleikamsoniamarieleikam Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Photogenic Regional Training CSuite Bilingual

Hello from the Oregon Jewish Community Foundation in Portland, OR!

• Hi @soniamarieleikam, and welcome to Compass! I wanted to let you know we also have a faith-based organization discussion category if you want to introduce yourself there as well, or start a new discussion!

Here is that category (in Philanthropic Best Practices>Faith-Based Organizations)

Kara

Community Manager

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• StefanieOBrienStefanieOBrien Posts: 6 ✭✭
    5 Likes Photogenic First Compass Anniversary Conversation Starter

Hello everyone! I am from the BIGGEST state of the nation! Looking forward to connecting.

Stefanie O'Brien

Senior Program Officer of Grants & Scholarships

Alaska Community Foundation

sobrien@alaskacf.org

• Happy Thanksgiving, folks! I'm in Southern California and joining the conversation 😀

Ai-Hsien “Allie” Carreón

Program Manager

Pasadena Community Foundation

Pasadena, CA

• Welcome to Compass, @AllieCarreon!

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• SaraOmariSaraOmari Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2023

Hi All,

Excited to join the conversation! I just joined a brand new Foundation serving the Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino Counties). Looking forward to connecting!

Sara Omari

Special Programs Manager

IEHP Foundation

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

• ElenaKeltzElenaKeltz Posts: 7 ✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Hello!

Elena Keltz

Grants & Scholarships Associate

Humboldt Area Foundation & Wild Rivers Community Foundation (since 2017)

HAF+WRCF has offices in both Bayside and Crescent City, CA and serves three counties in Northern California and one county in Southern Oregon.

• Welcome, @SaraOmari and @ElenaKeltz! I hope you're out of the way of the wild California weather I've been hearing about!

• CassKaminetzCassKaminetz Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited April 2023

Hello from San Diego! Rest Haven Children's Health Fund provides funding for health-related issues for underserved children in San Diego and Imperial Counties.

Cass L. J. Kaminetz (she/her)

Executive Director

Rest Haven Children’s Health Fund

executive@resthavenchf.org

• SaraOmariSaraOmari Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training Photogenic First Comment

Welcome @CassKaminetz!

Curious - anyone in this group attending the Regional Training in Portland in June?

• AlyseBraatenAlyseBraaten Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Regional Training First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

@SaraOmari we currently have 29 people registered for the Portland Regional Training event! While we have trainers living all over the country that will come in for the event, we are also fortunate to have two based in Vancouver, Washington who will be leading the GLM/SLM sessions.

@CassKaminetz @ElenaKeltz @AllieCarreon @StefanieOBrien @soniamarieleikam @CathyHeutmaker @AleciaKleiner @AnnButterfield @AbbeyCameron Will you be joining us for the Portland Regional Training?

Registration Link: Portland Regional Training- https://info.foundant.com/2023-06-05PortlandRegionalTraining_RegistrationLP.html

Alyse Braaten | Manager of Client Services – Grants & Scholarships | www.foundant.com | Bozeman, MT

alyse.braaten@foundant.com | Direct: 406.922.3376 | Cell: 661.364.1012

• AllieCarreonAllieCarreon Posts: 4
    Summit 2024 First Compass Anniversary First Comment 5-Year Anniversary

I wish that I were joining the training - we weren't approved to go this year -maybe in 2024!

• ElenaKeltzElenaKeltz Posts: 7 ✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

@AlyseBraaten - unfortunately I won't be at the Portland training but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Summit 2024!