Glad to be here...what's new with you?

MargitBrazdaPoirierMargitBrazdaPoirier Posts: 6 ✭✭
Photogenic National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP) Conversation Starter
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself!

Hi all! Thanks, Tammy, for the invitation to join this group and facilitate more great discussions among grant seekers, foundations and everyone who wants to make a biiiiig difference in their community and world!

I'm Margit. In 2009, I founded Grants4Good LLC (www.grants4good.com) to help nonprofit organizations find and get grants. Since then, I’ve helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for programs that make a difference, including clients that are non-profits, businesses, higher education institutions, and human service agencies throughout the U.S.

What motivates me to do this work? I know I’m empowering people to achieve THEIR purpose, by helping them not just get money, but really thinking through their projects, and helping them articulate their positive impact on their community. It's not necessarily that I LOVE writing ;-)

While we do tons of consulting throughout the U.S., my biggest passion has always been teaching others how to find and get grants in the easiest way possible. Hence, my self-paced online course, All About Grant Writing...check it out and let me know what you think! www.allaboutgrantwriting.com.

...and tell me, what are you up to these days??

Comments