Hello everyone!

SusanRemySusanRemy Posts: 1
Photogenic Conversation Starter
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself!

My name is Susan Remy and I am the Dir of Development at Child & Family Services, Inc. here in New Bedford, Massachusetts.

The reason I joined this group is to meet others in my profession and expand my knowledge. Learning is a never ending process!

I was born and raised in Fall River, MA and attended college at Bridgewater University where I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education.

When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends (thank you COVID for taking much of that away from me ☹️). My favorite time of the year is the summer because I love anything that has to do with the water- swimming, boating, fishing, knee boarding, etc..

Best way to reach me is at my email: sremy@cfservices.org

I look forward to "meeting" all of you!

Comments

• KentWeimerKentWeimer Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Beer Expert First Comment First Answer
    edited March 2021

Hi @SusanRemy . Welcome.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Regional Training First Compass Anniversary 5 Up Votes U.S.A.
    edited March 2021

Hi @SusanRemy,

Welcome to the community! I enjoy summer too!

I've really been missing the travel and visiting friends and relatives lately. But I guess one silver lining is that our family started up a couple of regular Zoom meetings to check on each other during COVID, and they are turning into great ways to connect! I hope you are able to network and learn on the community! Thanks for joining in!