Options

Are you an "indoorsy" or "outdoorsy" person?

edited September 2021 in Just for Fun

New Year, New Badges!

Do you consider yourself more of an "indoorsy" or "outdoorsy" person? Is your New Year intention to be more one than the other?

Request your preferred badge - or both badges! - and share your favorite activities in the comments below!

Request the Indoorsy Badge

Request the Outdoorsy Badge

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

Comments

• Options
    EphraimGopinEphraimGopin Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Photogenic First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP)

Indoors. Preferably with the air conditioning on and the WiFi working.

• Options
    TrishBachmanTrishBachman Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Awesomes

I'm both! I love to be snuggled up indoors by the fire with my cat and a good book. But, I also love the fresh air and sunshine.

• Options
    AshleyCainAshleyCain Posts: 6
    Photogenic Coffee Addict

Indoorsy, for sure.

• Options
    BarbaraFloerschBarbaraFloersch Posts: 16 ✭✭
    First Comment First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP)

I'm indoorsey, as well. Looks as though we have a trend going here.

• Options

@BarbaraFloersch I suppose we may be swayed by the fact that it's winter for most of us, and there are a few other reasons we all are spending a little more time indoors right now!

But if enjoying a glass of wine on an outdoor patio counts, then I'm super Outdoorsy! 😆

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|