Options

Coupon for 20% off of All About Grant Writing Online Course

Last week we had more than 1,200 people registered for The 3 C’s to Thriving in a Pandemic webinar!

We had a great Q&A session, but even going overtime, were unable to get to ALL the questions which included:

·      How do you find new funders?

·      I have a hard time contacting family foundations. Often I find my messages don’t get returned, or there is no contact information available at all. Do you have any advice?

·      If you are denied funding from an application and they don't respond to a follow-up email, is it worth trying to apply again?

But most often, I heard concerns about the need to save time and energy since you are a “one-person” operation at your organization.

That is one of the main reasons why I developed the All About Grant Writing self-paced online course. It’s different from other online coursed because I walk you through EVERY step of the grant cycle from Finding Funders to Writing the Grant to Managing it!

And when you buy the course, you can download all 8 modules and they are yours for life, plus you get live Q&A’s with me.

Please be sure to use your crazy discount of 20% off the course before it expires on March 4! Just enter: THRIVE20 when you purchase the course at