Welcome Introduction - Hello from Idaho!

DianeDemarestDianeDemarest Posts: 35 ✭✭✭
First Compass Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone,

Exciting to be here among such a terrific group. I love learning and look forward to all the discoveries that other folks have made that can enrich my grant writing experience.

My name is Diane Demarest and I live in Boise, Idaho but originally from the East Coast. Boise has been home for over 20 years. I have 3 grown children, 2 dogs and 1 cat. We love camping and hiking. Recently downsized as my husband was approaching retirement, we went too small and now we're building a house - too fun. I've had the privilege of serving as President of our Idaho Chapter of GPA that was started here with a great group of people 2 years ago. They are my go-to support for grants. I also have been getting more involved with GPA in general and wish I knew about it years ago. I've been grant writing for 30+ years but the last 5 years my full time job is as Grant Development Director at a non-profit with 20 programs. It keeps me on my toes and I get to work with amazing people. Wishing you all wonderful holidays and great sharing here at Compass!

Comments

• Hi Diane! Thanks for joining! So great to have more representation from here in Idaho! (glad you came and glad you stayed!!)