Hey grant peeps!

AmandaDayAmandaDay Posts: 5 ✭✭
First Compass Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP)
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself!

Shoutout to Foundant for creating a community where we can chat with one another! Thanks for getting the ball rolling and inviting somany of us.

I'm Amanda Day, GPC, and cohost of Fundraising HayDay, a podcast about grants and such, with my dear colleague and friend Kimberly Hays de Muga. I'm also a trainer and consultant, with a background in federal and state grant writing and management. Spent the first 15 years of my career working in local government.

I love the Grant Professionals Association, particularly the many wonderful people I've met through that organization. I'm currently serving as GPA President.

Grew up an army brat, but have called Georgia home since graduating from college. I even married a Georgia Bulldog, so looks like I've found my forever home. I love Saturdays at Sanford stadium, sweet tea, a good book, concerts, and any excuse to be out and about with friends and family. Extrovert to the max!

Best~ Amanda

Comments