Coffee Talk: How does your grantmaking foundation manage change?
You face daily choices amidst the constant changes in philanthropy. How do you decide which change to embrace and which to dismiss as a fad? Which changes—whether systems or processes—will create space for the essential, impactful work supporting your mission?
As we review our processes and explore new granting strategies, we find areas we want to change. Watch this recorded session as we discuss the following questions and more:
- What changes have you identified that you want to make this year?
- How will you prioritize these changes?
- What steps do you need to take to achieve your desired outcome?
- What challenges has your organization encountered when making changes?
- Do you have a good method to get buy-in from those involved? (who might resist change?)
- What changes has your organization made recently that have had a large impact?
Let's continue the discussion here!
Share your thoughts, answer questions, and connect with each other. This is an open space to share your industry knowledge and network!