- Last Active
- Moderator, Foundant Team Member
- Invited by
- Job Title:
- Accounting Product Manager
- Organization Name:
- Foundant Technologies, Inc.
- City, State or Province, Country:
- Lake Mary, Florida
- About Me:
- Mom, Wife, Daughter, Friend, Philanthropist, always moving and tinkering, prefers salt over sweet, hates to iron, loves dogs, sunshine, most sports and the Ohio State Buckeyes!
- Preferred Pronouns:
- She, Her, Hers
As a Fund Accounting CSM (and prior Community Foundation CFO), I believe the best way to handle Agency Fund donations from the public is to create a sub fund. FASB 136 is the official accounting rule which basically states if the donor is the beneficiary then the balance of the fund is a liability for financial reporting…
My family loves Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. The sauce is delicious and I do not toast the buns to help cut down on the prep time. https://www.classyclutter.net/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-sandwich/ With the leftover chicken, I make Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole (which is equally as delicious) and super easy!…
Hi all! Like E. C., I too am part of the Foundant Team. I work remotely from Florida as a Fund Accountant Client Success Manager. I am looking forward to connecting with others from the East Coast. As soon as travel resumes, we will definitely keep you all informed of user groups in your areas. Looking forward to meeting…