What's your favorite WFH accessory?

Now that many of us have been working from home for several months, and probably changed our set-up several times... what have you found that's your favorite WFH creature comfort? A specific chair? A standing desk? A sunny window?

Share here! Bonus points for pics. 😉

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

Tagged:

Comments

• WendyVendelWendyVendel Posts: 12 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Compass Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes

Great question! For me, multiple 'office' spaces to keep things interesting, comfortable, and productive make this situation manageable. I couldn't do without my outdoor office space on my porch with a tv tray and cozy chair. My kitchen island is great for standing up after sitting too long. And my proper office is perfect for quiet, focused work and Zoom calls. Sun is a must have and a common element in all areas!

• KentWeimerKentWeimer Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Beer Expert First Comment First Answer

Working from my deck on a beautiful fall Dallas day.

• kimzimmerkimzimmer Posts: 6
    5 Likes Photogenic Beer Expert First Compass Anniversary

My favorite WFH accessory is one I have yet to own, but I'm purchasing it! I'm so tired of my tea going cold quickly so I'm getting a mug warmer for my desk so I don't have to drink cold tea or walk to the microwave 3 times a morning to warm it up.

• @kimzimmer Ooh, that's a good one! I might have to see if there are any good Prime Day deals on those!

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• @kimzimmer Had to let you know...I just got my desktop mug warmer. How have I lived without this?! Thanks for the idea!

• I really like the sit/stand option this console provides. I usually sit, but it wakes me up a bit to stand for a while, and I find it works better when presenting a webinar or group training.

• LisaDiehlLisaDiehl Posts: 45 ✭✭✭
    Combo Breaker Beer Expert First Compass Anniversary First Comment

Hands down, my favorite new WFH accessory is this AWESOME Logitech BRIO Webcam with 4K Ultra HD video.

Yes, webcams can be purchased for much less.. this one was $199, but it was worth EVERY penny because of the incredible clarity on this baby!

I just say, THANK YA BOSS!

😉