Hello all the way from Alabama!

Hello everyone!

My name is Julissa Mancilla and I am one of the new interns here at Foundant Technologies. I became interested in working for Foundant when I learned about the awesome work that the company does. I'll be honest in saying that I was slightly intimidated at first because I haven't ever worked with the softwares that Foundant has to offer, but I am reassured by the fact that I will be surrounded by great team members who are willing to help whenever they can. I am originally from Alabama and still currently live close to my hometown. I have a dog named Sarah, who is a year old, and a cat named Olivia, who is two years old. I thoroughly enjoy watching the Atlanta Braves, spending lots of time with family, and traveling whenever the opportunity arises. I look forward to working with you all!

Comments

• CameronWoodCameronWood Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Welcome, @JulissaMancilla! Great to have you part of the Foundant community. Wishing you the best of luck! But also, I am curious to know what kind of pup you have? I am a proud dog dad of 4 boys - Carolina Dog, 2 Rhodesian Ridgeback mixes, and a Bassett Hound/Blackmouth Cur mix. They are simply the best 😁 - dogs that is.

• Oh my goodness, that's awesome! Sarah is a 12 pound, fully grown Beagle, so she's a little thing. We have speculated if she might be mixed with something else, but the vet told us that she's enough Beagle that we can just say she's a pure bread Beagle.

Dogs are indeed the best! They make great companions 😊