Options

Website Designer

KimMeierKimMeier Posts: 6
U.S.A. CSuite Conversation Starter

Hello!

As we embark on the Foundant transition, one of the items we identified as necessary is to employ a web designer to create the necessary pages to offer the donor portal, grantee portal, donate page, etc. Would anyone be willing to share the web designer they used and their experience? We are located in the Dayton, Ohio area. Thank you!

Comments

• Options

Hi Kim, I can not speak on behalf of a designer in the Dayton area, however, I do have some experience in web design. I would always suggest finding someone local via Google, but if you are unable to do that in your area there is always Fiverr or Upwork to find a freelancer. This should be a relatively straightforward project for a web developer with experience in HTML/CSS/JAVA. You could even look to hire a student focused on web design. I hope that helps!

• Options
    KimMeierKimMeier Posts: 6
    U.S.A. CSuite Conversation Starter

Thank you for the insight Collin!

• Options
    MichelleSchneiderMichelleSchneider Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    Summit 2024 First Answer First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes

Hi Kim, We are also in the early start of our planning and are putting together a budget for doing this work and the effort to integrate with our website (recently relaunched using Wordpress). We are interested in anything you learn. We are also happy to share as we learn more.