Hello from Minnesota!

MarieShoresMarieShores Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
Regional Training First Compass Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Hi all! I am a new remote team member from rural Minnesota. I am excited to join the Foundant Team as a Client Success Manager! I have a diverse background with a passion for philanthropy. I love spending time outside & traveling with my family! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Comments

• CarrieMoschoCarrieMoscho Posts: 1
    First Compass Anniversary 5-Year Anniversary Photogenic

Hello from Rochester, Marie! Where in Minnesota are you located?

• CourtneyWhitedCourtneyWhited Posts: 15 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Compass Anniversary Photogenic

Welcome Marie! I work for the MN Department of Human Services. Our offices are located downtown St. Paul but I have been working remotely at my home in Edina for a year now. Where in MN are you located? My family spans from Gaylord to New Ulm, MN.

Courtney Whited

• MarieShoresMarieShores Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Hi @CarrieMoscho! It's great to hear from fellow Minnesotan's! I am in West Central Minnesota just outside of the small town Dalton.

• MarieShoresMarieShores Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Hi @CourtneyWhited! I was in the New Ulm area this weekend for basketball tournaments in Redwood Falls. We are located just outside of Dalton which is between Alexandria & Fergus Falls just off 94.

• @CourtneyWhited @MarieShores How interesting! I was born in Neu Ulm, Germany! #sistercity

Kara

Community Manager

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• BetsyOstensonBetsyOstenson Posts: 1
    Photogenic
    edited March 2021

@MarieShores,

Greetings from Fergus Falls, Minnesota on behalf of the Lake Region Arts Council. I'm the Grants Manager there and we've been a Foundant client for almost four years to manage our applications and grant awards. The Christmas lights at the Dalton's Threshing site was greatly appreciated this year. Just curious, who are you affiliated with? Perhaps, there could be a best practice and tips and suggestions group in the region.

Betsy