I offer services in philanthropic strategy and administration

I offer consulting services in all aspects of philanthropic strategies and administration. Specifically, I offer administrative services (I use Foundant with all my clients) to full scale docket creation write-ups/analysis and Trustee meeting facilitation. I listen to what you need as a donor and support you to help you succeed in your priorities.

Please see my website for more information: https://ackermanmunson.com

A summary of who I am is below:

Over the course of my career I have devised strategies worth $45 million for large and small private foundations, individual donors and public charities. I have a J.D. from Lewis and Clark Law School, a Masters Degree from the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, and a B.S. from Scripps College. I have served on numerous boards, task forces and stakeholder groups. I also know what it’s like to be a grantee. I worked for over ten years at environmental nonprofits prior to my work as a foundation advisor.

I am very careful with my time and so I only take on a client when I know I can give them my full attention. If you feel like you may benefit from my services, please contact me and I would love to talk with you about your needs, email sybil@ackermanmunson.com.

Best

Sybil Ackerman-Munson, President, Ackerman Munson Strategies LLC