Options

Artificial Intelligence Survey - Drury University Institutional Review Board (IRB)-approved

RachelTrippRachelTripp Posts: 1
U.S.A. Summit 2024 Photogenic Conversation Starter
edited March 31 in Just For Fun

I am a Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership graduate student at Drury University in Springfield, Missouri. For my capstone project, I am researching the ethical and social implications of artificial intelligence (AI) technology in philanthropic foundation grantmaking. 

I invite you to participate in a digital online survey that should take about half an hour to complete. The study will promote an understanding of the diffusion and utilization of AI technology among philanthropic foundations and contribute to the existing literature on AI technology adoption and usage among industries. 

The questionnaire will remain open through Friday, April 26th, 2024. Participation is voluntary, and identities will not be disclosed in written or verbal presentations of the study, nor will data be published. To participate, please navigate to the link here: Ethical & Social Implications of Artificial Intelligence on Philanthropic Grantmaking

Thank you! 

Comments

• Options
    AmandaPoolAmandaPool Posts: 8 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training Name Dropper First Comment

Hi Rachel! Thank you for posting this survey here. For those that will be in attendance at Summit in April, our keynote speaker, Amrit Saxena, will be speaking to AI technology in the philanthropic community. Looking forward to learning more!