Options

Opportunities!!

LynsieStephensLynsieStephens Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
Name Dropper First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment

Hi everyone! Please use this space to continue our conversation at AdNet on your CRM work within the opportunities area of CSuite. I'll continue looking for power-users to add to the group, and will also bring in some of our Strategic Advancement experts from our staff to join the conversation as well!

Comments

• Options
    LoriMartiniLoriMartini Posts: 6 ✭✭
    First Comment First Compass Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes

Thanks for creating this group Lynsie. I'm all ears and open to additional learning.

• Options
    MicheleMosleyMicheleMosley Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hello everyone! I hope you all have been well. Was there ever any movement toward a best practices training webinar for Opportunities? (I thought it was mentioned during the AdNet lunch that a new one would be created in April based upon user feedback to date.) If a good one already exists, can someone point me to it?

• Options
    SydneyMurrellSydneyMurrell Posts: 9 ✭✭✭
    Name Dropper First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

Hello All!

There will be a training webinar on Opportunities, Tasks, & Notes coming up on May 14th with @LyndseyThompson and @AmandaPool. You can register with the link below!

Register: https://info.foundant.com/2024-05-14CSuiteFundamentalsTrainingWebinar_RegistrationLP.html?utm_medium=website&utm_source=umbrella&utm_campaign=2024-05csuitefundamentalstraining

• Options
    LynsieStephensLynsieStephens Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    Name Dropper First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment

@SydneyMurrell this is so exciting! Thanks for the info!