Options

Dear Compass Community...

I have recently decided to accept a new opportunity and will be moving on from Foundant. I have thoroughly enjoyed being Foundant's community manager for the last 3.5 years. Starting Compass from scratch and seeing it grow to where it is now has been a really cool experience.

I want to thank YOU for all your contributions to this community, for your helpful posts and fun badge requests, for sharing pictures of your pets, for kindly supporting one another here in Compass, and of course...for supporting philanthropy.

As you know, you are always in good hands with the team at Foundant. Compass will continue to be the best place for you to connect with one another and exchange best practices. Invite your colleagues, board members, volunteers and friends to join and share their wisdom!

If you have questions about Compass or need any community support, please email community@foundant.com.

If you'd like to stay connected with me, please do so! You can find me on LinkedIn.

Thank you for all you do. Keep the conversation going!

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

Tagged: