Options

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jack Tetrault and I am the new Client Services Intern! I recently graduated from Montana State University with a bachelor's in computer science. I was born and raised right here in Bozeman, so the opportunity to work for such a reputable company in my hometown excites me. I spent the last three summers as a technical intern for Three Rivers Engineering, a firm also located here in Bozeman. After finishing school, I was eager to get more relevant experience in a collaborative setting, and that lead me here! My hobbies include thrifting, frisbee golfing, skiing, working out, and spending time with friends and family. During my senior year of high school, I accepted an athletic scholarship to play football for Carrol College in Helena, MT, but eventually changed my mind and decided to focus on my career goals instead. My first two years of college were spent at Boise State University in Idaho, and a little fun fact about me is that I was the co-founder of BSU’s very first poker club. Feel free to reach out, I’m super excited to get to know the team and to grow my skills as an effective team member!

Comments