Who is using Foundant in Indiana?

jondizejondize Posts: 2
Conversation Starter
edited August 2023 in Indiana Regional Trainings

They can't tell us specifically who is using Foundant in Indiana, but I can ask within the Compass Community. I would like to know who is using Foundant in our area so that I can reach out with questions.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• emilyszewczykemilyszewczyk Posts: 37 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Summit 2024 5 Likes U.S.A.

Hello @jondize,

You can meet Foundant users in your area at our upcoming Regional Training taking place in Indiana August 10-11!

This is a two-day event where you’ll enjoy hands-on training with Foundant’s expert trainers, dedicated time to ask questions and implement what you learn, and an opportunity to network with your peers in philanthropy. You can expect to expand your product knowledge of Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM), Scholarship Lifecycle Manger (SLM), and CommunitySuite.

Details of the exact location will be announced soon! If you have any further questions please reach out to me at emily.szewczyk@foundant.com.

We hope to see you there!

• JesikaEllisJesikaEllis Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment

@jondize I'm in Indiana. Happy to answer questions!

• JesikaEllisJesikaEllis Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment

You might also check out the Regional group for Indiana here:

https://community.foundant.com/funders_community_foundations/discussion/311/indiana

• DanetteAllesDanetteAlles Posts: 1
    First Compass Anniversary Summit 2024 First Comment

Using C-Suite in Indianapolis. New to it, though, so probably not a great resource for questions.

• CarolReynoldsCarolReynolds Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
    Summit 2024 First Compass Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

There are a lot of us! We use CS, GLM and SLM.

Carol Reynolds

Finance and Programming Associate

Community Foundation of Hancock County

971 W. U.S. 40 | Greenfield, IN 46140

www.CelebrateHancock.org

• AliMaxeyAliMaxey Posts: 12 ✭✭
    First Comment First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Conversation Starter

Community Foundation of Boone County, 102 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 200, Lebanon, IN 46052. We use CSuite, SLM, and GLM. Would love to be included!

• Putnam County Community Foundation , 2 South Jackson St., Greencastle, IN 46135. We also use CSuite, GLM and SLM.