Introduction

My name is Anulika Okpalor and I am excited to be joining the Foundant team as a Client Services Intern.

I am a senior at the State University at Albany and I major in Economics with a minor in Psychology. I am originally from Lagos, Nigeria but I immigrated to Staten Island, NY as a kid and I now live in Albany, NY for school. I became interested in Foundant after my sister inspired me to get involved in tech and after doing research, I discovered Foundant and became very interested in the Philanthropic goals of the company.

Some of my hobbies include going on long walks, usually over an hour, and listening to my favorite songs to pass time. I also enjoy watching movies and trying out new TV shows. My favorite food would probably be pizza and I also enjoy attempting to cook recipes that I find online

Comments

• CameronWoodCameronWood Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Welcome, @AnulikaOkpalor! So happy to have you part of the Foundant community :D what kind of music do you like? I am huge fans of Britney Spears, Rihanna, Tove Lo, and Halsey to name a few - but also going to a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert tonight - so a wide range of music for me. I loooove cooking and also try new recipes online all the time.

• @CameronWood Hi Cameron, thanks for the welcome. I also love Rihanna and Britney and I like listening to Doja Cat and Ariana Grande too. Have fun at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert!