Options

Happy to be Here!

SidAndersonSidAnderson Posts: 3
5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Foundant Team Member
edited September 2022 in Introductions

Hello everyone, my name is Sid. I grew up in Los Angeles and now live in Austin. I love working with data and people. I'm happy I joined Foundant and look forward to working with everyone. I'm into cars, traveling, wine, and reading history. I earned a BS (Computer Information Systems) from the University of Central Missouri, worked for 12 years as a data conversion consultant, earned an MBA (Management) from UCM, and a PhD (Marketing) from Florida State University. I'm an Associate Professor of Marketing at Texas State University.

Comments

• Options
    CameronWoodCameronWood Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Welcome, @SidAnderson! Looking forward to working with you as well. I am curious to know what your favorite kind of wine is? I am big fans of Cabernet and Chardonnay. Cheers to your arrival!

• Options
    SidAndersonSidAnderson Posts: 3
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Foundant Team Member

Thanks @CameronWood! I prefer bold reds: Cabernet, Barolo, Zinfandel. I like whites: Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc.

• Options
    KentWeimerKentWeimer Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Beer Expert First Comment First Answer

Welcome @SidAnderson. You bring a lot to the table, including your affection for Barolo!

Kent

• Options

Thanks @KentWeimer, I appreciate the kind words. Do you drink wine? If so, what are your favorites?

Sid

• Options
    KentWeimerKentWeimer Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Beer Expert First Comment First Answer

@SidAnderson I'm a fan of a good DOCG Barolo. I also like a Tempranillo blended with some other grapes to make it more full bodied. I'm also a fan of Penfolds Shiraz. Wine makes life better 😊