Options

Oh hey there!

LyndseyThompsonLyndseyThompson Posts: 23 ✭✭✭
First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment 5 Likes
edited August 2022 in Introductions

Hello fellow changemakers!

My name is Lyndsey Thompson and I am a new Client Success Consultant at Foundant Technologies. Prior to joining Foundant I spent over a decade supporting the nonprofit sector in various capacities including program management, volunteer coordination, event planning, fundraising, and grantmaking. My introduction to Foundant was while serving as the Director of Program Services at The Community Foundation for McHenry County in northern Illinois, where I transitioned the grant and scholarship programs to CGLM and CSLM processes and managed the integration with CommunitySuite. I am committed to helping nonprofits achieve their mission and am thrilled to be able continue my passion of serving the philanthropic community as part of the Foundant team. I look forward to connecting with you and learning more about the meaningful work you do!

Best, Lyndsey (and Bailey)

Lyndsey Thompson

Client Success Consultant | CommunitySuite |success@foundant.com| Foundant Technologies

Comments

• Options
    MelanieRuizMelanieRuiz Posts: 2 ✭✭✭
    CSuite First Comment U.S.A. Photogenic

Welcome to Foundant, Lyndsey! Your pup, Bailey, is so beautiful!

• Options
    CameronWoodCameronWood Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Welcome, @Lyndsey_Thompson! We are lucky to have you part of the community based on your experiences and expertise - really looking forward to learning from you! Best of luck in your new adventure with Foundant!

• Options
    VickieJohansenVickieJohansen Posts: 5 ✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Hey @Lyndsey_Thompson, excited to see a neighbor join the Foundant team! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

• Options
    LyndseyThompsonLyndseyThompson Posts: 23 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment 5 Likes

@MelanieRuiz Thanks Melanie! Congrats to you on your new role as well.

@CameronWood I really appreciate the welcome Cameron, thank you. Looks like I have some catching up to do on my badges based on your current status.

@VickieJohansen Hey there! What can I say, it's an excellent grant software solution. Hope you and the team are doing well!

Lyndsey Thompson

Client Success Consultant | CommunitySuite |success@foundant.com| Foundant Technologies

• Options
    KentWeimerKentWeimer Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Beer Expert First Comment First Answer

Welcome @Lyndsey_Thompson. It sounds like you have a lot to offer!

Kent