Cybersecurity Policies

KatieBraswellKatieBraswell Posts: 5 ✭✭
Foundant Fan Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) Third Compass Anniversary Photogenic

Good morning and Happy Friday!

We just went through our annual audit and cybersecurity issues were raised and it was suggested we create a policy. I was wondering if any one has addressed this issue and maybe created a policy we could review? Thank you for any assistance.

Katie

Comments

• RhondaThomsonRhondaThomson Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    World Traveler Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) Community Foundations of Canada (CFC) Third Compass Anniversary

Hi Katie. Our governance committee is currently working on a policy. It may be a month or two before it is firmed up. Please feel free to contact me in September to ask about it if you haven't found one by then.

• KatieBraswellKatieBraswell Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Foundant Fan Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) Third Compass Anniversary Photogenic

Rhonda,

Thank you!

• KatieBraswellKatieBraswell Posts: 5 ✭✭

Cory,

Thank you for this advice! I am not certain what I am getting into but when the auditor wanted us to explore this, I thought I would reach out to our knowledgeable peers. I will keep all this in mind and will reach out to you on my cybersecurity journey!

Katie