Do you have an office pup or other pet?

JoMillerJoMiller Posts: 6 ✭✭
First Answer First Comment First Compass Anniversary Photogenic
edited June 2022 in Just for Fun

I LOVE the Dogs of Foundant!

I might be having a tough day, but I get an alert that Foundant has posted a picture on Instagram and I start to feel hopeful. With fingers crossed, I head on over to see if they have posted another Dogs of Foundant post. I love those posts. You can find them here. https://www.instagram.com/foundanttech/ #DogsOfFoundant

I have my own office pup (you can find her here)

Most days, she fulfills her office duties by taking her place next to the treadmill and under the desk. She stays close enough for a good belly rub at a moment's notice.

I would love to see your office pet!

Jo

Jo Miller, GPC

@jomillergpc

Comments

• JoMillerJoMiller Posts: 6 ✭✭
    First Answer First Comment First Compass Anniversary Photogenic

Soooooo cute - Luna is gorgeous! I think Maizie needs this toy. Where did you get it?

Jo Miller, GPC

@jomillergpc

• TracyLarimerTracyLarimer Posts: 45 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment First Answer

I got the toy at a local shop, but the maker is Outward Hound based in Colorado. You can even buy replacement chipmunks if any get lost chewed-up! https://outwardhound.com/ When I googled I see that the one I have is now on sale at Chewy.com.

Another shameless pet-toy plug: West Paw Design has wonderful made-in-Montana toys and beds. Lumi likes their Fuzzy toys like Salsa and Boogie, but their washable/durable plastic toys are great for chewers and also have hide-a-treat features. https://www.westpaw.com

Tracy Larimer | Foundant| Bozeman, MT | she / her / hers |

• LynsieStephensLynsieStephens Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022

Tracy, that is too cute! And thanks for starting this thread, Jo! So fun!

Here is my office pup, Bella. She is a 14 year old rescue terrier. We are completely inseparable, and she loves to nap where she knows she's on camera during my Zoom calls.

This picture is a before and after of her Covid-hair. 😂

• For all you animal lovers, don't forget to request your Dog Person and/or Cat Person badges!

Have suggestions for other fun badges? DM me!

Kara

Community Manager

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|[email protected]

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    First Compass Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Summit 2022
    edited June 2022

This is Diego. His front legs are too short for him too not sit side-saddle.

• LynsieStephensLynsieStephens Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment Photogenic

@AshleyHarper that's the cutest thing! My pup's belly is so round she can't help but stick one back leg out to the side. We call it her kick-stand.

• Does you furry friend dress up for Halloween? Here's Barkley as "Hairy Potter"! ⚡️🎃

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• edited December 2020

It's never too late for puppy pics @TrishBachman! Look at that little backseat driver!😍

• Thanks @TrishBachman for sharing your cutie!! Your Zuma looks just like my Luna did when she was a puppy! Wished we lived closer so we could take pictures of them together!

• Hey @JulieAssel - help us out again - we are getting out of balance with the cat / dog pictures! I wish I could find the one with your cat running your zoom meetings when you step out. HAHA!

• BethanyMPlantonBethanyMPlanton Posts: 11 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes Photogenic

@TrishBachman OMG, I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Zuma that small. She is so adorable.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Likes First Compass Anniversary
    edited June 2022

Happy Holidays from Fester.

• DwanaBackLambersonDwanaBackLamberson Posts: 8 ✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Photogenic First Answer 5 Likes
    edited June 2022

Top photo is Oliver, my African grey parrot. Middle is my two orange boys, Murphy and Punkin. And bottom photo is my two girls, Luna and Mia.

Any other bird people here?