Washington D.C Regional Training

emilyszewczykemilyszewczyk Posts: 44 ✭✭✭
First Compass Anniversary Caramels for Comments Regional Training 25 Likes
edited June 3 in Regional Chats

We are excited to announce Foundant is coming to Washington D.C for a Regional Training August 5 & 6!

Register here to connect with your Foundant peers at our 2-day software training and networking event.

I hope to see you there!

Comments

• emilyszewczykemilyszewczyk Posts: 44 ✭✭✭

@JoleneWillis The last Regional Training of 2024 will be held in St. Pete Beach Florida November 18-19!

• CariGutheilCariGutheil Posts: 2
    First Comment Second Compass Anniversary Regional Training Conversation Starter

Do you have 2025 dates and locations?

• SusieLotreckSusieLotreck Posts: 28 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes Caramel Lover Summit 2024 Technology Association of Grantmakers (TAG)

Looking forward to meeting you @MeredithEdwards! The date is fast approaching.

Our flight was cancelled last minute from Hartford to DC. Anyone else run into this? We can't get any flight down there for the start of the conference.

• LenoraLaVictoireLenoraLaVictoire Posts: 4
    Foundant Fan First Comment Name Dropper

@emilyszewczyk Where can we find information on the regional training in St. Pete Beach Florida November 18-19?

Also, boosting @CariGutheil's question - would love to know 2025 dates/locations or where/when we can expect those to be announced!

• emilyszewczykemilyszewczyk Posts: 44 ✭✭✭

@LenoraLaVictoire the St. Pete Beach Florida Regional Training registration site will be live next week! We will announce the 2025 Regional Training sites at the end of the year 😁

• JuliaSimonJuliaSimon Posts: 2
    First Comment

The Regional Training was great! Is this where the PowerPoints will be shared? Thanks for everything!

edited August 7

It was great! It is my understanding that information will be shared in this group. Click the link and join the group.

https://community.foundant.com/funders_community_foundations/group/52-washington-dc-regional-training

• JuliaSimonJuliaSimon Posts: 2
    First Comment

Thank you, Susie! I appreciate your help!

• robertsonadamsrobertsonadams Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic First Compass Anniversary

See you in November at St. Pete Beach training. We're bringing three staff from Coral Gables!

• MeredithEdwardsMeredithEdwards Posts: 32 ✭✭✭
    Third Compass Anniversary Foundant Fan First Answer Photogenic

@JuliaSimon You should have been invited to a group here on Compass called "Washington DC Regional Training". You can find all the slides in there. If you're having trouble finding it, please let me know by emailing me at meredith.edwards@foundant.com!🙂