Options

🌟 May's Magnificent Members: The Top 10! πŸŽ‰

GrettaKrausGrettaKraus Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment U.S.A.

Congratulations to @StuartReid, @BroganOBrien, @BelarminoCastellanos, @LisaAPickerman, @SydneyMurrell, @JoleneWillis, @MollyCerroni, @EleniZulia, @GeoffreyOConnell, and @DawnGrundeman for being May's top leaders!

As a token of our appreciation, each of you will be entered into a draw for a special surprise. Stay tuned to see who the lucky winner will be! 🎁✨

Curious about how you can climb the ranks and join the leaderboard next month? Check out thisΒ post!

-Gretta, Compass Intern

Comments

• Options
    GrettaKrausGrettaKraus Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment U.S.A.

Congratulations to @MollyCerroni for being randomly selected as the lucky recipient of this month's surprise prize! πŸ† Molly is the Executive Assistant at the Elk County Community Foundation & Community Foundation of the Northern Alleghenies in St. Marys, PA.!

Thank you for your engagement and contributions to our community throughout May.

Be sure to check your email for a surprise pick-me-up in the next coming days, Molly 🎁!

(Name randomly drawn fromΒ pickerwheel.com)

• Options
    MollyCerroniMollyCerroni Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic First Answer First Compass Anniversary 5 Likes

Thank you! I didn't know there were prizes on top of all the help I get on this site. I am truly grateful, thanks so much!

Molly Cerroni

Community Foundation of the Northern Alleghenies/Elk County Community Foundation/McKean County Community Foundation