Options

Hello from Minnesota

Hi,

I have been using Foundant for 1 1/2 years now. I work for the State of Minnesota, Department of Human Services in St. Paul, MN. I would love to connect with other users, especially if you work in government. I really appreciate what others chat about in Compass because I always find great resources, ideas and solutions. Currently working from home but dreaming of going back to my office.

Cheers!

Courtney🦊

Comments

• Options
    TracyLarimerTracyLarimer Posts: 45 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2020

Hi Courtney! There is an Arts and Humanities group on Compass that is mostly made-up of state, municipal and local arts and humanities organizations. Here is one conversation going on related to storage of documents for auditing purposes after you shift to online applications that might be of interest.

Fun fact: There is at least one Minnesotan in every single department at Foundant (client services, development, Product management, marketing, management team, interns, sales...even one of our co-founders is originally from Minnesota). I am in Montana now but am originally from Stillwater, MN so I'm one of that count too!

Tracy Larimer | Foundant| Bozeman, MT | she / her / hers |

• Options
    CourtneyWhitedCourtneyWhited Posts: 15 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Compass Anniversary Photogenic

Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much for your response. I've come to learn that there are so many Minnesotans working at Foundant through my interactions with different staff. Personally, western Montana is my favorite place outside of Minnesota. So it doesn't surprise me that others feel similar. I live in Edina, MN and work downtown St. Paul. I am a big girls & women's basketball so I have respect for the Stillwater Ponys girls basketball team. My favorite Gopher's women's basketball player is from Stillwater H.S., Sara Scalia. I am following the Arts and Humanities group on Compass and read through the conversation you pointed me to. Thank you for that. I'm open to mailing you a Pearson's nut roll if you mail me one of those Montana carmels :) Courtney

• Options
    TracyLarimerTracyLarimer Posts: 45 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment First Answer

Ohhhhh, Pearson's nut rolllllllssss!

Tracy Larimer | Foundant| Bozeman, MT | she / her / hers |

• Options
    CourtneyWhitedCourtneyWhited Posts: 15 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Compass Anniversary Photogenic

MN goodness at its best :)