Newsletter

Where do I sign up for the newsletter and how do I see past issues? I received a note with a bag of caramels saying I had been in a recent newsletter and I wasn't aware there was a newsletter. But OMG, those caramels! :)

Comments

• Hi @RhondaReichert! Glad to hear you are enjoying the caramels! My personal favorite is the Celtic Sea Salt flavor.

You were featured in our November Compass email to Compass members who haven't logged in for awhile. Since you're an active participant in our community (thank you!), you didn't receive that email. Here's what it said:

New Member: @RhondaReichert is the Executive Assistant for the Community Foundation of Northwestern Alberta in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. She as been an avid GLM user with Foundant for a few years now and has just become a CommunitySuite user as well. Say hello to her today!

We do also send a monthly Compass newsletter to all Compass members. The last newseltter was sent November 19th from community@foundant.com (make sure that email address is on your safe senders list!). You can read the most recent newsletter here!

Have a great day, and as the saying goes, "Keep Calm and Eat Caramels"!

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• RhondaThomsonRhondaThomson Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Combo Breaker First Answer 5-Year Anniversary

Well that was fun! Hope someone signs on soon to say hello to me! Definitely eating caramels LOL. Nom Nom.