Options

Hello from Hampton, VA!

JenniferBrambleyJenniferBrambley Posts: 34 ✭✭✭
5 Likes First Compass Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Hi everyone! I am Jennifer Brambley with the Peninsula Community Foundation of Virginia. We are a relatively small Foundation of 5 employees total, but we like to think BIG!

I manage the day-to-day accounting, grant making, donations, etc. I also manage employee hardship funds for 5 companies here on the Virginia Peninsula. I was born and raised right here in this area, moved around some when I got older and landed right back where I belong. :)

A lot of people say we have the best of both worlds in this area. We are fairly close to the mountains and only a couple of miles from the nearest beach. And of course we are home to everything military so there is a ton of people from all over that live here and visit.

We are just over a year of using Community Suite and love it! It makes my job a lot easier and provides better service to our fund holders and donors! So glad we made the decision and really happy to have a community we can turn to for help and advice! We all need it more than ever now! 😁

Comments

• Options

Hi Jennifer! We look forward to learning from you and your small-but-mighty team as well!

Be sure to explore all our categories and discussion groups, and feel free to post a topic, question or poll to get the conversation started!

Welcome to Compass!

Kara

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|