Hello from Chicago!

jennyoojennyoo Posts: 2
First Compass Anniversary Photogenic Bilingual

Hello everyone!

I'm Jenn Yoo from Illinois Humanities. As the Program Operations Manager, I'm excited to learn Foundant and adapt it as a tool to better our grantmaking program.

Our team is excited to use Foundant as our central grantmaking and tracking tool AND to connect with you all through the Foundant Community!

Looking forward to connecting with you all someday!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

Jenn, we are soooooo excited to begin working with you and your team! Thank you for being our partner!

• edited July 2020

Hi @jennyoo! Welcome to Compass! I lived in Chicago (South Loop, West Loop, Lakeshore East...name the neighborhood, I probably lived in it for a bit) for almost 11 years before returning to Bozeman last fall.

Let me know if you ever have any questions about Compass. We're looking forward to your contributions to our community!

-Kara

Community Manager

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• AaronSpevacekAaronSpevacek Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
    Name Dropper First Answer First Compass Anniversary Beer Expert

Welcome to Foundant @jennyoo!

We have a couple of other clients who do arts funding in the region. Let me know if you ever want me to help make that connection.

We were doing a Chicago user group about once a year before Covid. If there is interest, we can always hold a virtual group. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you at the next one we host in person.

-@AaronSpevacek (Foundant's Chicago-based employee)