Options

Hello from San Antonio Texas!

My name is Jennifer Bligh and I am the Impact San Antonio Foundant liaison.

I enjoy working in Foundant to what some might call a disturbing degree.

I am guessing the same might be said for some others in this group.

I have a day job, but it's lunchtime, so I'm catching up on Impact stuff, including joining this new community.

Given the current pandemic and its consequences, now is a great time for Foundant to launch this - I look forward to connecting with other funders facing the same issues we are.

Jen

Comments

• Options

Hi Jen! We're glad you're here, and don't think your fondness for Foundant is disturbing at all. If you have any #WFH tips you'd like to share during your next productive lunch, feel free to post them in our Working from Home tips group in Resources!

Welcome to Compass!

-Kara

Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE (she/her/hers)|Community Manager|kara.adams@foundant.com

Headquartered: Bozeman, MT| Remote Location: Chicago, IL | Direct: 312-802-1374 |www.foundant.com|

• Options
    JenniferBrambleyJenniferBrambley Posts: 34 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Compass Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Hi Jennifer!

Our Foundation manages the Impact 100 Greater Peninsula Fund! I am an Impact member and liaison for the Foundation. I manage the membership database and collect forms and payments.

Glad to see Impact represented here! 😀

• Options
    LynsieStephensLynsieStephens Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    First Compass Anniversary Regional Training First Comment Photogenic

Hi Jennifer! So glad you're here! My name is Lynsie, I'm a Solutions Engineer for Foundant, and I work remotely from my home in Fort Worth! I think this new Community will be such an incredible place to connect with each other, and I look forward to "meeting" more of our Texas folks. Before joining the Foundant team I was actually on the client side -- I worked for The Dallas Foundation, and prior to that, for Communities Foundation of Oklahoma, so I was a client for a decade! I can most definitely echo your love for the software!!

Just wanted to say hello. Stay safe in San Antonio - looking forward to the time we can get back to our regular regional/user group meet ups!